|The Keynes Lecture Theatre, Kings' College, Cambridge|
As the first week was the end of Full Term of Michaelmas, there were not much although I overachieved the target by over 50%(!), with the participation target of more than 30 talks/seminars/conference in this term.
On top, I now feel that I am grasping what I would like to invest my time in next year. It's been a very effective decision to test my interests by listening to various topics beyond the ordinal MBA course, even from time to time some were very hard to be understood.
The full list of talks/seminars:
- #041 Neuroscience Clash Course (2) Glia = Glue ++++
- #042 London Business School Global Healthcare Conference 2013 +++
- #043 Neuroscience Clash Course (3) Neurons +++
- #044 The Flawed Dominance of Economics: Engaging other Social Sciences in Government +++++
- #045 i-Teams Michaelmas 2013 final presentations +++