3 Dec 2014

34 countries visited so far, outnumbering my age at least

When counted, quite unexpectedly, 34 countries have been visited; moreover, I stayed at least one night (usually more) in 32 of them (two exceptions are Ukraina in Aug 2014 and Vatican in Sep 2014). 7 were added in the last summer's trans-Eurasia honeymoon trip. On the other hand, this year I have added Norway only, which was part of my MBA's Global Consulting Project, indeed.

I have never thought about such a travelling-the-world life before entering the university as an undergraduate (10+ years ago!!). However, south America, most of Africa, Middle East, and Central Asia are still missing. I should visit at least one new country each year so that the number can keep outnumbering my age.



No comments:

Post a Comment