29 Jan 2014

The Cambridge MBA got 16th (5th among one-year MBAs) in FT Global MBA Ranking 2014

Judge Business School ranked at 16th, as same as the last year's, in FT Global MBA ranking 2014.

If you pick up one-year MBA programmes, it ranked at 5th, following

  1. INSEAD (5th in total ranking);
  2. IMD (12th);
  3. IE (13th); and
  4. Kellogg (15th).
This means the first out of one-year programmes in UK, not to mention going beyond the other place. :-)

What is actually more interesting is trivial stuff: Judge ranked at:
  • 7th in Value for Money;
  • 8th in Aims Achieved;
  • 10th in Career Progress; however,
  • 47th in Alumni Recommendation.
This suggest something like "Judge was good biz school, because I got what I wanted for I paid; however, other guys were bit awkward with whom I would NOT like to work." Anyway, I am looking forward to answering those questionnaires. 

No comments:

Post a Comment