1 Jan 2014

New Year 2014 Targets

Last year's targets were to join an international MBA and to decide a course after it. I caught them luckily.
A cat catching, or presumably stealing, a fish, at Tetouan, Morocco.

With those targets very well achieved, now is the time for setting new year's ambitious ones, at lovely Chefchaouen in Morocco.
New year's Eve's sunset of Chefchaouen, Morroco

This year's targets are, in the less priority order:
  1. Grow peppermint;
  2. Practice golfing;
  3. Complete the Cambridge MBA course;
  4. Write its final dissertation among economics, corporate governance, and network theory;
  5. Confirm a place on MPhil in behavioural science, social science, or economics; and last and actually least but essential,
  6. Draft a story of Science Fiction in my native tongue.
Still much to do in my life, and thus to enjoy greatly. Even my will is just an illusion comprised of my body and brain, I would love to live with it.
An essential part of Magna Carta.

No comments:

Post a Comment