30 Apr 2014

Talks/Seminars/Conferences around Cambridge in April 2014

The Weekend Programme by Accelerate Cambridge, an accelerator founded in Judge Business School, was one of the best training course ever I've taken in Cambridge. What a generous programme, they put presentations in their website here. The lecturer for the two days, Simon, was a very nice person and practically very insightful indeed. I shouldn't explain its details with the NDA contracted, yet this is highly recommended to entrepreneurs.

A night at St Edmund's College, Cambridge

On the other hand, this activity got very slow in April unfortunately because
  1. The first half of the month was too busy on finalising the GCP presentation;
  2. The following one week was spent to get recovered from the exhausted mind and finish the GCP report again; and
  3. The last week was focused on submitting the application to LSE for MPhil/PhD in Management (Business Economics).
However complaining a bit, the experience through the GCP was one of my memorable one in my life of Cambridge MBA. I even found a new side of myself saying a lot of 'whatever' 'I don't care'; I was never described 'offensive' until this project.

Full list
  • #75 The impact of mobile technologies on healthcare ++++
  • #76 Self-Assembling Molecular Structures, Novel molecular structures and materials +++
  • #77 ETECH inventor's pitch +++
  • #78 Accelerate Cambridge Weekend Programme (shouldn't be disclosed further due to the NDA) +++++

No comments:

Post a Comment